Award-winning UX & Product Designer / Researcher with 12+ years of experience crafting intuitive, compelling, and delightful experiences for top global brands. A highly strategic and conceptual thinker, operates at the intersection of product, marketing, technology & UX. Experience leading global cross-functional teams to successfully deliver excellent experiences within aggressive timelines.
PRODUCT DESIGN LEADER, Verizon Telematics
San Diego, 2016 – Present
Managed external agencies and directed a major redesign of primary fleet products (web portal & mobile apps)
Led design and research to explore and successfully develop crucial new consumer app functionality
CREATIVE DIRECTOR UX, Morgan Stanley
New York, 2014 – 2016
- Led design for complex financial services products used by large scale investors & institutions within Prime Brokerage.
SENIOR UX STRATEGIST, Wolters Kluwer
New York, 2013 – 2014
- Facilitated global business units to envision, validate and build new products and improve existing offerings.
- Managed external agency and internal teams to follow-through on initial vision, directing them through design phase to go-live.
SENIOR UX DESIGNER, Huge
New York, 2013
- Redesigned NYC government website: nyc.gov
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, SapientNitro
London / New York, 2004 – 2013
Disney - Imagined and designed multichannel theme park planning solution (kiosk, mobile, web).
MSNBC – Led UX team on conception and responsive design of flagship news & community website.
Saks 5th Avenue – Reimagined loyalty experience across both physical and digital touch points.
Lancôme – Redesigned Lancome.com ecommerce enabled mobile site.
ESPN - Led UX redesign of XGames.com across desktop, tablet (web and app) and Mobile (web and app).
WWE - Primary UX designer on award winning WWE.com redesign. Designed & facilitated user testing.
Bed Bath & Beyond – Redesigned functionally complex areas of BedBathandBeyond.com.
HSBC - Managed global cross-disciplinary team in design of consumer facing financial planning tools.
Vail - Redesigned #1 most visited snow sports website, facilitated testing across international locations.
Dow Jones - Developed concept and created UX for new enterprise wealth management products
MetLife - Led primary research into insurance policy generation. Designed, developed and tested prototype
M.A. Information & Communications Technology
Trinity College, Dublin
B.A. Information & Communications Technology
Trinity College Dublin
- IxDA Interaction Awards – NYC.gov (Finalist), ESPN / XGames (Finalist)
- Web Marketing Association Web Award – WWE.com, DIYNetwork.com, ESPN / XGames (Winner)
- Interactive Media Award – DIYNetwork.com (Outstanding Achievement)
- OMMA Award – WWE.com
- Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) – ESPN / XGames (Silver Medal Winner)
- Clio Sports Digital/Social - ESPN / XGames (Winner)
- Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts W3 Awards - ESPN (Winner)